We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share and live Health Coach Institute's vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most important, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.
Why work for us!
At Empowered Education we are passionate about health and empowering people to live their best lives. We believe transformative education in personalized nutrition and compassionate habit change is the key to accomplishing both. We also believe in changing the world while LOVING your work!
What We Are Looking For
The Media Buyer is a marketing professional with significant experience in developing, managing, evaluating, optimizing and reporting on custom digital media plans designed to meet established budget and enrollment targets. This position will also be responsible for analysis of social media performance in order to optimize social campaigns, as well as help influence the overall marketing planning approach.
- You will develop, manage, evaluate, optimize and report on custom digital media plans designed to meet established budget and enrollment targets.
- Document each stage of the marketing and recruitment funnel, and analyze data to ensure that conversion rates meet or exceed industry standards.
- Serve as the resident expert on all the latest new channels, technologies, tools, tactics, platforms and trends.
- Develop expert-level knowledge of planning, buying and billing cycles.
- Preparing and presenting media analysis and recommendations for optimization.
- Build frameworks around new project launches for the media channels that you own
- 3+ years of Media Buyer experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of media analytics software and marketing technologies
- Experience with media-buying, planning and research.
- Passion and history of developing creative media solutions to help us achieve our objectives
- Casual Dress Code
- 100% Remote Workforce
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Free Access to our school's programs
- Annual access to a Health Coach & the Nutrition Clinic
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and Paid Volunteer Time