Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, Broadsign's Head of Media Sales will have an intimate knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem and workflows, be responsible for leading our media sales team and growing programmatic revenue through our DSP and through our 3rd party DSP partners via our SSP. The Head of Media Sales will be deeply connected with our other internal programmatic departments including AdOps and Publisher sales in order to lead our media sales strategy, develop and be accountable for leading and lagging metrics, manage territory allocation and target markets, and set and manage quotas. Finally, you will have the leadership and coaching skills to be able to inspire, lead and grow the team, while also maintaining expert sales acumen in order to manage senior relationships and lead large pitches.
This is a remote position.
- Responsible for Demand Sales revenue targets for the assigned territory
- Day-to-day management of a team of Sales Directors and demand Sales across the territory
- Develop a sales organization that consistently meets and exceeds ambitious demand revenue goals
- Develop Demand strategies, collaborating with executive leadership, product and publisher sales leadership to accelerate demand revenue globally and create future growth plans, including expansion into new markets
- Personally build senior relationships with key demand side clients and facilitate long-term partnerships
- Lead by example in large customer pitches
- Develop a set of KPI's and a data-driven decision making process to ensure plans and forecasts are well managed
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless cross department processes
- Work with Product and Marketing teams to enhance Go-To-Market Strategy and solidify competitive advantage
- This isn't the first time that you've lead a Demand Sales team with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- You've worked at a programmatic advertising tech company and have an intimate knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem, workflows and landscape (including DSPs, SSPs, exchanges, data partners (targeting, measurement and attribution), & verification)
- You're skilled in building company partnerships globally
- You have a proven track record of scaling sales organizations
- You understand the programmatic value proposition and how the industry is evolving
- You have a strong passion for programmatic emerging markets
- You have a deep knowledge of the media landscape (including buying cycles and roles and responsibilities within the planning / buying chain)
- You hold multiple established connections with agencies, ATD's & DSP's
- You're a self-starter, and can also be hands on.
- You lead by example. It's easy for you to inspire others.
- You love data and are data-driven.
- You can stay pretty cool when under pressure.
- You can build a positive culture based on transparency, integrity, doing the right thing, empowerment, respect and competence.
Does this sound like you? If it does, we definitely want to hear from you!