Headquarters: Lisbon, Portugal
Hi, we're Reviewshake. We're a B2B technology company that operates a SaaS product with a remote team spread across the globe, and this is a unique opportunity to join us as our first Sales Development Representative.
is building the home for all online reviews - be it local business reviews, products, mobile apps, music, movie, podcasts and more. We help businesses manage their reviews on 85+ review sites, including Facebook, Google, Yelp and Trustpilot.
We're an established business with thousands of paying customers ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We are a team of 10 and are searching for our first Sales Development Representative (remote) to help us prospect for new customers. Being bootstrapped (not venture-backed) and fully remote, we don't strive for growth at all costs, and are building a company that we can be proud of, and enjoy working for.
We're looking for a sharp, self-motivated, kind, problem-solving SDR to join our team and quickly move up to Account Executive and beyond. Your role will be to run outbound campaigns and pass qualified leads to our team, with potential customers being mainly enterprises, agencies and associations in English-speaking countries.
You're a "people person", easily establish rapport with others and can effectively reach out to our ideal target customers. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts are essential. You love reaching out to people online, on the phone and with video conferencing. You take getting ignored and rejection as challenges on the road to winning deals, and learn fast about both our sales process and our product.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1+ years sales experience and a burning desire to master software sales
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Extremely self-motivated and diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Reviewshake
Nice to have:
- Native English speaker
- Experience with regular CRM use, LinkedIn and other sales tools
- Experience doing software sales
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and generating meetings for a Sales team
In a typical day, you will:
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Promoting and marketing Reviewshake through extensive email, Linkedin and other communications to prospective customers
- Set appointments when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining activity and lead qualification information in our CRM
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of daily outreach
Our team is fully-remote and we communicate primarily through Slack, Asana and a few short, weekly meetings via Hangout - we believe the best work happens when given lots of uninterrupted time that's free of distractions.
- $28-40k salary (USD), with competitive commission structure
- 26 days holidays
- Co-work expenses covered
- $500 / year learning budget
Please let the company know you found this position on
remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you
with quality jobs.