Work cross-functionally to help everyone at Follow Up Boss tell a clear, consistent and compelling story about how Follow Up Boss features deliver results for customers.
About the job
Follow Up Boss is the leading CRM for residential real estate. We got here by building a feature-rich app and dedicating ourselves to constant improvement, which means that features get added/evolved all the time.
While the app is easy and intuitive to use day-to-day (a primary differentiator!), helping our customers understand the full capabilities of each feature, and how those features can work together to transform their businesses, is an ongoing challenge.
That's where you come in. We're looking for a Product Marketer to increase sales conversion, drive feature adoption and increase expansion revenue by improving how we communicate our value propositions to the market.
Practically speaking, that means:
- Develop a better understanding of our customers and competitors
- Contribute customer and market insights to the product development process
- Improve our existing product positioning, messaging and documentation, and take the lead on positioning and messaging development for new features. Make sure everything we do has a well-defined narrative and that we're telling a compelling story at all times.
- Connect with VIP customers, beta testers, and others to collect feedback and customer stories
- Build and iterate a scalable feature launch process, including positioning/messaging development and go-to-market strategy
- Lead sales (and support/success) enablement, producing supporting materials as necessary
- Partner with department and training leads to train customer-facing teams on all things product and positioning
- 5+ years of total professional experience in marketing, product, sales, customer success or a related field
- 1-2 years product marketing or product management experience at a tech company
- Directly participated in 5+ major product/feature launches, with increasing levels of responsibility. You've been the point person on at least one launch and have the results to prove it.
- Track record of developing meaningful customer/market insights via both qualitative and quantitative research
- Excellent people skills: Comfortable training peers, interacting with customers and working cross-functionally
- A+ writing skills: You can write clear, concise and compelling positioning and even a little bit of copy if needed
- Strategic mindset, desire to learn and adapt, ability to execute
- Previous experience with remote work and desire to be remote on an ongoing basis
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Product Marketer? Then we'd love to hear about you!