Headquarters: Miami, FL
We are building a world-class digital group to deliver the highest quality technology and education to stock and options traders all over the world.
As a member of our content team at Option Alpha, you will have the opportunity to shape how we communicate with our traders. You will be responsible for managing our media content workflow, team, scaling valuable content, and making good on our brand vision.
From brainstorming campaigns to producing and optimizing content cross-channel, you will play a major role in the amplification of our story. You will work with our core team to draw up campaign strategies and manage our team of specialists to produce high-quality content. You will then work with marketing to manage the timely execution of our content across various channels.
This is a full-time, remote position. We offer competitive salary and benefits and prefer to invest in the long-term growth of our people to attract and retain top-level talent regardless of physical location.
As the ideal candidate, you are the perfect mix of creativity and attention to every detail. You take both a creative and data-driven approach to campaigns and ensure no deadline is missed without sacrificing quality. You are passionate about content marketing and understand the importance of consistent messaging. You are an avid stock or options trader who understands advanced options strategies and can articulate complex topics for novice readers to understand.
- Work closely with internal teams to understand our traders and audience to develop compelling content strategies.
- Develop content strategies that help our traders understand the offerings and benefits of our new core software and educational content.
- Create and manage a content calendar and roadmap.
- Build and manage content production processes for a team of content writers, video editors, and designers to ensure timely and accurate delivery cross channel.
- Be responsible for tracking, measuring, and communicating content results.
- Manage all channel marketing communications (blog, newsletters, webinars, product notifications, podcasts, etc.).
- Manage the graphic design team by articulating topics for visualization and ensuring graphics are delivered on time.
- Create content briefs for writers optimized for SEO.
- Automate content marketing and production processes via applications like Zapier and Asana.
- Manage the social media calendar, intertwining existing content with new content and product updates.
How you will be measured:
- Efficiency in managing the content production process across teams.
- Content reach as well as quality and timeliness of production.
- Ability to track and report on key content metrics which drive your decisions and our content schedule.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3-5 years experience in managing content development, production, and/or marketing.
- Experience producing multiple content types including blog content, podcasts, ebook, guides, webinars, and live social events.
- Superb attention to detail.
- You are picky when it comes to content quality and can instantly recognize the difference between good and GREAT content.
- Proven leadership ability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross-functionally with different teams or departments.
- Proven experience succeeding in a remote work environment.
- Strict adherence to deadlines.
- Deep knowledge of the stock and options industry. Should be able to clearly articulate key options and stock strategy concepts and theories.
- You are a meticulous planner and prefer to take control and ownership of initiatives to drive results.