We are chloédigital, the premier tech support & digital growth strategy membership for influencers with WordPress blogs. Our business tech services help influencers build scalable businesses.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who loves the blogging/influencer industry to join our team as the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Research and develop marketing strategies
- Detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each service offering
- Set marketing schedules and coordinate with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develop sales strategies and approaches for various services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Communicating with prospects, analyze/audit their current web presence and align them to our productized services.
- Managing and creating proposals with new prospects
- Communicating with client on expectations and appropriate goals of their blogs
- Answer questions from clients about service benefits
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Track sales data and work to meet sales quota
- Identify areas of improvement and maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Analyse trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Create and present regular performance reports for company executives
- Help to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales team as we grow
- Assign specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implement and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Understanding of WordPress challenges that non-technical bloggers experience
- Basic knowledge about the bloggers market, monetization challenges and tools
- Ability to analyse the blogging business and align stages with our services during the call with a prospect
- Strong emotional intelligence, listening skills and ability to establish needs and leads score.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in the web design and/or internet marketing industry; project management experience a plus
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools – Pipedrive and Pandadoc proposals software (initial training will be provided).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field
- Customer Service
- Client Relationships
- Interpersonal Communication
- Marketing Strategies
- Product Development
- Financial Strategy
- Data Tracking
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Research and Analysis
- People Management
What We Offer:
- Remote position
- Career opportunity in a fast-growing tech company
- Supportive & friendly team