Headquarters: Vilnius, Lithuania
We’re looking for a Junior SEO Specialist who will work together with the SEO team and help to optimize on-site and off-site SEO. If you are familiar with search engine optimization, interested in digital marketing and excited to learn more about it, then apply now!
Stay healthy and positive
The team needs you in your best shape and we want you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. That's why we encourage you to stay curious, explore the world, read books and meet different people. We also believe that positive thoughts will help us reach our goals faster—anything is possible if you set your mind to it and work productively. Read more about our values.
Try new things
We don't have all the answers. We haven’t tried tons of things. That's why you're free to experiment. If you believe in your idea, give it a try! If it works, do more of it and share your knowledge with the team. If it fails, share what you learned.
We give you the freedom and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks or micro-management. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for everything you build.
Experts right by your side
Whenever you feel stuck, your teammates are eager to help you see new perspectives and grow. And they would love for you to share your knowledge too!
Count on stability
We're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
Pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite we embrace remote culture. Half of our team works from our office in Vilnius, Lithuania, all the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you feel most productive.
- Basic understanding of search engine algorithms, SEO guidelines and marketing best practices
- Familiarity using at least one of the following tools: Google Ads Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, SEMrush
- Handling several projects at once and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Interest in overall digital marketing and PR (beyond social)
- Understand the core concepts of content marketing and inbound marketing
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- This position is full-time (40 hours per week)
- Help the SEO team with market research and keyword analysis
- Prepare SEO guidelines for the content team
- Outreach and relationship building with relevant web properties, making sure information about MailerLite on the web is up to date
- Create digital marketing libraries for the marketing team, cataloging digital assets
- Complete other assignments as requested by the SEO team
What we offer
- Salary: $20,000 - $38,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day!
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee if you do decide to work from our Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account
- Go to "Campaigns", create a newsletter and send the preview URL to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll find this URL in the editor under "Preview and test" and then "Preview mode"
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or personal homepage
- Links to 3 blogs or people on Twitter that you follow and get your inspiration from
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
Wish you all the best of luck!