**This position can be remote**
We are looking for a digital marketing professional who will serve in a lead tactical execution role for our customer-first, integrated marketing campaigns. You will join a team that drives functional marketing efforts, supporting the development, implementation and assessment of annual marketing plans and integrated campaigns. In addition to this immediate team, you will collaborate closely with our creative team on projects requiring design, copywriting and production support. You will lead our marketing specialists as you collaborate to bring plans and ideas to life. If you thrive when checking items off a list, leading others and helping all people use our world's precious resources more efficiently, this is the job for you.
- Franklin Energy: With over two decades in energy efficiency, demand response and technology experience, Franklin Energy designs and implements innovative, customer-focused grid optimization programs for utility, state and municipality clients nationwide and into Canada. Our expertise pinpoints goal-focused solutions for clients and their customers across residential, multifamily, small business, commercial/industrial and education markets. Franklin Energy's award-winning marketing team includes nearly 50 digital and foundational marketing experts, located throughout the Unites States.
- AM Conservation Group: Since 1989, AM Conservation has been the utility industry's leading provider of energy and water saving products, kits and online stores. We manufacture and distribute nearly 400 energy efficiency and water conservation products, which are custom engineered for the unique needs of the industry and carry ENERGY STAR® and WaterSense® certifications. AM Conservation Group's product lines include the Niagara Conservation and Simply Conserve product lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ideate marketing campaigns and concepts. Serve as a subject matter expert in your specific discipline (e.g., brand, digital channel or customer segment).
- Lead and contribute to implementation of content tactics as part of a campaign, including content creation, template design, publishing and promotional assets. Collaborate with marketing specialists and creative team as needed.
- Lead and contribute to implementation of email, social media, paid search, display ad or other digital tactics as part of a campaign, including content creation, basic template design/updates, call-to-action, landing page form/development, workflow automation, A/B testing and metrics reporting. Collaborate with marketing specialists and creative team as needed.
- Lead quarterly website growth-driven design initiatives, including review of analytics and user feedback, development of recommendations, implementation of recommendations and analysis and presentment of results.
- Create strong cross-functional relationships with marketing and other peers to foster shared learning and leverage best practices.
- Contribute to a positive, creative, fast-paced and innovative marketing team environment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, communications, business or a related field.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, inclusive of any internships.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to raise issues and lead project management as a subject matter expert in your specific discipline.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems.
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Paid search, SEO, social media and email marketing tactical experience required.
- A working knowledge of marketing software such as Hubspot, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc. is required. Certifications a plus and will be expected upon hire in your area of expertise.
- Growth-Driven Design certification a plus.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
- Reliable transportation.
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Noise Level is typically moderate
- Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles and risk of potential shock
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer