Headquarters: London, England
Are you familiar with Aaron Ross's Predictable Revenue model for Specialised Sales Teams? It's a great book, and a great model, but it's not what we're looking for. So what are we looking for? Glad you asked...
What we offer and what we are looking for:
- Understand your target market, our unique value, and how to communicate that to prospective users.
- Help every person that reaches out to us through any channel to figure out if Dradis is a good fit.
- Live in HubSpot and implement prospecting strategies.
- Qualify those leads and help them progress through the buy/sell process using email, chat, demos, and calls.
- Meet monthly and quarterly qualified leads and revenue objectives.
- You'll become an expert in how IT Security (i.e. ethical hacking) teams work and how our product can help them (btw, if you know where the "Dradis" name comes from, this *may* just be the perfect job for you!).
- Competitive - not just against your business rivals but also against yourself. You are in control of your success.
- Collaborative - there's a time to be an individual and focus on your own work, but we are a team and the more you give the more you get.
- Consistent - you'll hear "No" more than "Yes", can you handle that and put in the effort even on the hard days?
- Ambitious you don't have to know what the rest of your life plan is but you aren't thinking small.
- Coachable - you're smart (we like that) but there is always room for improvement. Can you take feedback and put it to use? Can you offer constructive feedback to your team so we all grow?
- Self-directed – We are fully remote and distributed, which requires our team to be extremely focused and self-managing. We won't micro-manage, but we do set a high bar on output. You will have to maintain normal office hours for the USA (east/west coast hours).
The Good Stuff
- Significant salary with unlimited commission upside.
- Leadership / Professional Development programs with dedicated budget.
- Home Office Set-up costs covered.
- Fast career progression - there is no greater meritocracy than sales.
The Great Stuff
- Work anywhere – Work from anywhere, provided you have reasonable overlap with the team (roughly within Eastern business hours).
- Flexible vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.
- No external pressures - Our users are king, we do what's best for them. We're self-funded, and don't have any investors, so we can make the right decision for our customers without worrying about artificial deadlines or financial targets.
- Autonomy – You will be given a lot of freedom to do what you think is right, without needing to explain every decision.
- Meaningful work – You will take initiative and ownership to see things through to completion. We won't micro-manage you. Your work will be measured by your results, not how long you've been working in the same place.
- You'll be working in the two greatest markets in the world these days... Software & Security.