The Customer Support Representative will work in a customer service environment responding to inbound technical/troubleshooting contacts, installation assistance and general inquiries related to our caption service.
This includes device setup, testing and account maintenance.
This remote role reports to the Manager, Customer Support.
• Inbound phone contacts will be the primary delivery of work as well as inbound email, text and/or Chat services.
• Respond to and manage inbound customer inquiries daily.
• Provide technical support to customers, perform root-cause analysis and provide resolutions to service interruptions.
• Work closely with ClearCaptions customers to provide feature training related to ClearCaptions products and services.
• Meet weekly/monthly metrics related to service level, performance and customer satisfaction.
• Manage customer contacts within Salesforce.com CRM. Adhere to standard operating procedures for data capture.
• Other duties will include general account maintenance such as updating customer records, features and usage questions while insuring satisfaction with our service.
• The qualified candidate will have experience in verbally explaining complex information in concise terms to non-technical customers. Additionally, the following areas will be of value:
• Customer Support/Technical Support experience in a service environment.
• Ability to clearly communicate with a wide variety of customers.
• Ability to troubleshoot and identify issues over the phone.
• Logical thinker who can follow standard operating procedures.
• Ability to acquire a working knowledge of internet connections (cable/DSL), routers, modems and telephones.
• Experience with or some working knowledge of analog phones (land line).
• Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
• Ability to problem solve with limited information.
• Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow.
• High school diploma/college degree a strong plus.
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
• Sitting, standing and walking (70%).
• Keyboarding (70%).
• Viewing computer monitor, tablet and cell phone screen requiring close vision (70%).
Work is performed in a remote/virtual work environment.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications
required of employees to this job.
ClearCaptions is an equal opportunity, at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.