Sales Director at Lumi
Headquarters: Los Angeles
- Lead, inspire and motivate a team of talented Account Executives responsible for generating annual recurring revenue (ARR) required to hit our ambitious growth goals
- Support team members through the deal cycle by helping them understand a brand’s packaging and supply chain challenges and develop tailored solutions with the help of Lumi’s packaging Experts
- Champion best practices for a winning consultative sales process; coach team on sales processes that maximize conversion and annual recurring revenue throughout the sales funnel
- Collaborate with VP Growth and our marketing and content teams to develop business development and prospecting strategies to build a targeted Sales pipeline
- Manage individual and team performance against quotas and KPIs using our CRM (Salesforce); forecast the path to goal for our executive team
- Bring packaging sales expertise to Lumi’s sales process, iterating and improving upon current sales playbook as needed
- 8+ years of sales experience, packaging industry experience essential
- Experience managing Account Executives against KPIs and revenue goals
- Proven track record of winning $1M+ deals and expanding these accounts, preferably with e-commerce brands
- Highly effective writing and sales presentation skills with proven experience selling to C-level and senior executives
- Passion for transforming business through disruptive technologies, analytical and solution-oriented mindset
- Enthusiasm for working in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment, ability to adapt and think creatively to challenge the status quo
- Proficiency in Sales CRM software (Salesforce.com preferred)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan
- Top of the line computer equipment
What we look for
Creating a great environment for everyone on the team is something we care deeply about. There are a few qualities we look for in anyone joining Lumi. Here are some of the questions we'll be asking ourselves when reviewing your application:
- Curiosity: Your role will evolve as time goes on. Do you have an eagerness to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and get out of your comfort zone?
- Communication: Whether it is in written or spoken form, are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with others?
- Empathy: Do you collaborate well with others? How do you deal with disagreements? Do you relate to the challenges we seek to solve for our customers?
- Work ethic: Do you have a can-do attitude? In the ever-moving world of supply chain, will you do your best to not keep others waiting? Can we rely on you to bring rigor and enthusiasm necessary to your work?
- Good taste: Are you attentive to details? Do you care about creating an elegant, pleasant experience for customers and those around you?
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs