Affiliate Program Coordinator at Kinsta
Headquarters: West Hollywood
- Build and maintain relationships with affiliates.
- Develop and implement outreach and recruitment strategies for our Affiliate Program.
- Develop the strategy for growing revenue generated from our Affiliate Program.
- Create and maintain resources for affiliate activation and success.
- Maintain the program and provide support to affiliates.
- Coordinate affiliate activities with the activity of Kinsta’s Sales, Marketing, and Global Expansion teams.
- Routinely report on Affiliate Program performance and enhance Kinsta’s affiliate strategy moving forward.
- 3-5 years of experience managing an affiliate program.
- A deep understanding of digital marketing, campaign development, and partnership management.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- The ability to work with, analyze, and synthesize data.
- Strong sales acumen and exceptional communication skills.
- Experience with copywriting or business development is a bonus.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs