Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
We are looking for quick thinking, fast-paced, driven individuals to join our team on a contract basis. You will be working closely (yet remotely) with our growth teams in Sydney, using Zoom Video, Asana, Slack, Basecamp and G-Suite to communicate. The role is 10-20 hours per week initially, with the opportunity of going full-time for the right person.
We are looking for people with AT LEAST ONE the following strengths:
- Scaling Facebook Ads campaigns (and other social advertising campaigns)
- Scaling Google Ads campaigns (and other search campaigns)
- Ranking websites with advanced white-hat SEO (and content marketing)
- UX design
- Email marketing
- Conversion optimization
- Direct-response copywriting
- Landing pages
- Sales funnels
- Media buying
- Minimum 5 years digital marketing experience OR have run digital campaigns for their own venture (entrepreneurs welcome!)
- Intermediate level or above on Google Analytics
- Excellent organisational / productivity skills
- Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills
- To be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Excellent internal + external communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and to meet deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Ability to take on responsibilities
- Ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple projects on-time while juggling priorities
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thought
Please send a cover letter that includes your core strength, as well as the secondary skills you have.
You will be working within a 'growth team' of seasoned digital professionals, with the flexibility of working from home while being challenged in all the right ways.
This is a dynamic role with things changing on a daily and weekly basis. To be successful in this role you need to think quick, move fast, and love change.
Are you up for it?