Content Marketing Manager at Accident Fund Holdings, Inc
Manage content strategy, creation and distribution to support lead generation, buyer's journey and marketing communications initiatives. Responsible for development of written content to support the sales teams and generate online engagement. Collaborates on organic and social strategies to engage multiple audiences across product lines through content marketing. Supports internal and client communications teams. Works collaboratively with marketing managers, design team, digital strategy manager, sales team and others.
- Lead the creation of thought leadership, collateral, email, and sales materials
- Develop strategic content that promotes our organizational expertise and contributes to lead generation efforts
- Create content development plan for products and target audiences that can be leveraged for various channels
- Develop, manage and maintain email campaigns using Pardot CRM platform
- Collaborate with communications digital strategy, sales and product management teams to develop content and campaign ideas and execution
- Use audience insights, personas, keyword research, messaging themes, competitive information and analytics to create engaging digital and print content that supports sales team and marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing program owners and other teams to integrate and repurpose marketing content
- Assist in planning for distribution of content across all channels
- Contribute to SEO and search engine marketing initiatives with keyword optimization, content tagging and metadata management
- Assist in analyzing and reporting metrics including web analytics, CRM platform data and other measures to optimize ongoing content marketing plans
- Conduct testing and analysis, including A/B testing, analytics, response rates and other metrics to consistently improve response rates and build volume of qualified leads
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications, media or related field preferred; experience may be considered in lieu of specified degree
3 - 5 years of content development, technical writing, copywriting, email campaign management, or content marketing; B2B or healthcare experience preferred.
Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply new business domain knowledge to content strategy and asset creation
- Strong writing and communications skills across digital and print channels
- Experience writing across multiple channels; including ad copy, technical writing, sales collateral, email marketing, social media, thought leadership or blogs.
- Ability to adapt writing style, voice and tone to align with media type and strategic need
- Ability to translate product benefits/features, industry trends and data into engaging content
- Ability to help create processes and structure for content management
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM systems, specifically Pardot, is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of SalesForce and HTML preferred
- Ability to analyze and understand target audiences and use analysis tools such as personas
- Knowledge of keywords, basic SEO, tagging and linking content and other digital tools
- Strong project management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Ability to keep up with trends, changes and advances in communications and digital strategy fields
- Ability to work effectively with team members and internal stakeholders
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and OneDrive
- Ability to effectively present ideas and plans to internal groups
- Able to work in remote work environment
Candidates will be asked to provide samples of work
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
This position is remote, working from employee's location. Computer and other resources provided. Occasional travel is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an "at will" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs