Senior Content Marketer / SEO Specialist at Webprofits
Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
We are looking for quick thinking, fast-paced, driven individuals to join our team on a contract basis to manage SEO and Content Marketing campaigns. You will be working closely (yet remotely) with our growth teams in Sydney, using Zoom Video, Asana, Slack, Basecamp and G-Suite to communicate. The role is 20-30 hours per week initially, with the opportunity of going full-time for the right person.
- Innovate, create and manage Content Marketing strategies for clients
- Identify and research the priority Keywords and areas of opportunities for businesses
- Review, audit and prioritise areas to improve onsite and technical SEO improvements
- Manage the content strategy including blog articles and web copy
- Get creative and adventurous with outreach strategies to acquire guest post publication spots and build relationships with publishers
- Identify opportunities to build brand visibility and backlinks
- Prepare insights and Reporting using Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMRush
- Innovate and research new opportunities and strategies that can be leveraged for your portfolio of clients
- Be the principal point of contact for a portfolio of clients, building relationships with them and becoming entrenched in their business so we grow with them
- Continuously learn from an incredible team of successful marketers, entrepreneurs, leaders & mentors.
- Excellent internal + external communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- An eye for detail
- Ability to take on responsibilities
- Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritise, plan and complete multiple projects on-time while juggling priorities.
Talent is more important than location, however you will be required to work Australian hours (or at least overlap with 50% of your time) due to the nature of how our growth teams operate.
- Freedom to run with your own ideas, and help to grow and innovate on the SEO and content marketing service offering
- Hands on collaboration with our company, in wider creative brainstorming sessions
- A fun, collaborative environment that promotes and inspires creative problem solving + thinking
- Remote working setup
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs