Sales Development Representative at Jobbatical
Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
Our team is on a mission to increase net talent mobility in the world and the best way of doing that is by making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy. We have ambitious plans for the future that start with building software that helps hyper-growth startups and global companies scale by automating the immigration process.
About the Job
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Work closely with the Growth team to profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Promoting and marketing Jobbatical through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Set appointments for Growth team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Pipedrive
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of daily emails and calls
- Collaborate with Growth team members on strategic sales approach and help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
- 1+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated success in prospecting and generating meetings for a Sales/Growth team.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by Jobbatical.
- Experience with Pipedrive, (or other CRMs), Linkedin Sales Navigators and other prospecting tools is preferred but not a must
- Since the Growth Team is distributed around the world, you should have very strong communication and organizational skills. Remote working experience is a bonus, but if you’ve never worked from home, that’s fine too.
- Fluency in French, Spanish or German is a plus.
- Great compensation. A good salary, and (if you need it) a solid relocation package. Obviously.
- Tools for the job. A computer, monitor, headphones, and other hardware you might need to work comfortably.
- Time for yourself. 28 days of paid vacation, 3 mental health days a year, and generous parental leave.
- Flexible Work. Work from home or in our spacious office in the coolest part of town.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs