Digital Marketing Manager - Remote at Numbrs Personal Finance AG
The Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a global leading technology company. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany.
Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want.
The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform for easily managing their personal finances and assets. Numbrs is one of the best-funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors.
The Numbrs business division solves some of the most complex business problems in the financial industry today. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
This role is foundational to the success of Numbrs’ marketing initiatives and whose insights will help shape future strategies. You will lead and manage the execution of marketing data tracking and analysis across multiple systems, touchpoints and outputs (e.g., website, email campaigns, social media campaigns, AdWords advertising etc.) and deliver actionable insights to the marketing team, product managers, business development team and management. Additionally, you will set-up and optimize the marketing campaigns based on your findings.
You must bring a passion for analytical thinking, and reporting know-how. You should also be a team player with a willingness to collaborate on a variety of projects, as well as an efficient and independent worker. This individual will also proactively conduct the analysis required to help not only measure our ROI on marketing activities but also see that Numbrs remain at the forefront of marketing trends.
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Marketing research, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- demonstrated 2 years of work experience in data analytics or performance marketing or related
- experience in leading and managing email marketing, analyzing the customer journey, SEO and SEM campaigns, Social Media advertising, Newsletter campaigns, social media and content promotions, etc.
- experiences in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- ability to work within analytic platforms and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics, Appsflyer, and data visualization tools, Hootsuite and others
- experienced with integrated CRM and marketing technology, including the ability to query data between systems and measure the impact across multiple systems, touchpoints and outputs
- hands-on experience with SQL is a must, whereas experience with scripting, Python and Linux is a nice to have
- strong planning, organizational, time management and follow-through skills; Ability to achieve objectives while working on projects with limited supervision
- high level of self-discipline, conscientiousness, sound judgment and detail orientation needed to meet responsibilities
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs