Business Analyst at Empire Flippers
When you first come on board as a Business Analyst, you will start learning more about our business before jumping into the job. You will learn everything there is to know about the different kinds of customers we serve in our audience. You will become well versed in all of our processes, from how our deposit system works all the way up to the intricacies of structuring a business acquisition.
Once you have the basics down, you will use the phone, chat systems, and email to communicate with our audience and will have access to our backend support systems through HubSpot, Zendesk, and our new Platform we’ve recently launched.
You might be wondering, though … what will your daily work routine really look like once you’re up and going?
Here is a list of daily tasks we’ll expect from you (though this isn’t an exhaustive list and could change):
- Taking calls with potential sellers and answering their questions on how we go about selling their business
- Calling people who have placed deposits on businesses and guiding them to the next step in our sales funnel
- Contacting warm leads and qualifying them before sending them to the next step (whether that’s making a deposit or talking with one of our Senior Business Analysts)
- Returning emails to potential buyers who are looking at using our marketplace, but still have questions about our process
- Working closely with our Senior Business Analysts to set up our Buyer-Seller Conference Calls
As a Business Analyst, you will support our Senior Business Analysts as they negotiate deals that are win-wins for both our buyers and sellers.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs