Headquarters: Hobart, Tasmania
We use Intercom for both marketing automation and customer success, so any experience there would be helpful but not required.
A little about the Biteable culture
At Biteable we're committed to the happiness of our staff. We love it when everyone feels supported and we doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to create.
The Biteable team is scattered around the globe from San Francisco to Tasmania, and lots of places in between.
Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are the glue that binds us. We treat each other like adults and we set our own schedules. We also recognize that families are part of our daily lives and we like that they often turn up on our video calls.
- Write all emails.
- Schedule emails according to a content calendar.
- Create complex segments and filters.
- Schedule and send emails for the next quarter.
- Work with design team to create editable templates in Intercom .
- Help with email validation set up.
- Own pre purchase and post purchase onboarding flows.
- Rewrite win back campaigns.
- Test and validate concepts against holdout groups in Intercom.
- Communicate frequently throughout the week in Slack and Notion.
- Have flexible availability (we work with a distributed team)
- Be available during US business hours.
- This is a part-time, contract role.
- Flexible hours: We're not your typical 9-5. While we still expect you to be available throughout the day, we're family friendly and believe in work/life harmony.
- Limited meetings: We believe in documenting our work and progress in Notion, a team note taking app. That means you're not stuck relaying information in meetings every day of the week.
- Transparent leadership: We have a flat organization and your direct manager is always available to chat, as is most of the rest of the team, timezones permitting.
We are Biteable, a tech start-up that makes (jaw-dropping) videos possible for everyone. We stand apart in our market thanks to our dedication to studio-quality content and our passion for simplicity.
Since our launch in 2014 we’ve:
- Created a community of over 7 million users
- Rendered more than 10 million videos
- Raised $3.9 million in venture capital
All about our culture
Our team members genuinely care about each other and define themselves as rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless. Here are a few quotes that we didn’t make up:
“The development team is a great group of people. They’re smart and interested in doing high-quality work, but foster a social and supportive atmosphere, too.”
“Biteable's team of smart, funny, engaged and caring people makes my work here enjoyable, every day. Being close to decisions and decision-makers helps me make an impact on our work.”