Headquarters: London, UK
Oliver James Group is an exciting and rapidly growing remote-first company that has built a portfolio of ecommerce brands. We’re looking for a full-time content marketing specialist based in the UK or EU to help us develop top quality content to help launch new brands and promote our current products across our marketing channels and bring us closer to our goal of leading each product category.
We have a range of fitness, health and massage product brands, sold across Amazon and through our own ecommerce sites.
The company started by selling on Amazon and our products are now among the top sellers within their respective categories. In the past few months we’ve started expanding our focus to selling via our own ecommerce sites, and plan to focus much more of our energy in this direction in the future.
We currently sell our products across Europe, USA, Canada and Mexico, and are continually bringing new products to market as well as exploring new marketplaces and opportunities.
As our content specialist your primary focus will be building audiences for our ecommerce websites and social media accounts via content and social marketing, with the overall goal of increasing sales for our products. There will also be some work involved helping to build and manage product pages across Amazon.
You will mainly work with the Director of Growth. Our company is small and growing fast so there is the opportunity to widen your areas of responsibility as we continue to expand our team.
What you’ll do
- Develop creative content strategies to help fuel growth for our brands and products
- Create high quality original content for our blogs, social media accounts and email newsletters.
- Interact with followers and customers across our social media channels, helping turn them in to fans of our brands.
- Respond to occasional customer support enquiries (we share this task across our team)
- Help us enhance, develop and improve our brands - New ideas are always welcome!
- A confident writer who can produce creative copy in a conversational voice.
- Native-level English language skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work remotely from within the UK/EU
- Have a “no task is too small” mindset and be happy to work alongside your colleagues on the tasks needed to help the company grow
Good to have
- Experience with selling on Amazon or Shopify
- Examples of previous writing - blog, previous work experience etc
- Experience working remotely
- An understanding of SEO, CRO, and writing copy that sells
- Experience growing audiences on Instagram
- An interest in health and fitness
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS, videography
- Additional language skills are a plus
- Competitive salary
- 34 days off (25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + your birthday)
- Flexible remote working
- Action-orientated - we’re more interested in outcomes than holding daily meetings or doing busy work
- Independently - we are a remote team so we need to be able to trust that you can work well independently.
- Light hearted - we work hard but enjoy a casual atmosphere.
- Open minded - some of the products we sell are personal in nature and targeted to an adult audience
This is a remote, full time position. A couple of times each year you will need to be available to attend team meetups where we work together (all travel and accommodation costs are covered)
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/j/DAB54C522D
Please let the company know you found this position on
remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you
with quality jobs.