Headquarters: Chicago, IL
We provide a custom strategy for our growing list of mid-sized businesses. A genuine interest in helping companies succeed online is a must. You will be given plenty of opportunities as you prove yourself over time and we expect a desire to grow your career/skills right alongside the agency. You’ll be working with a group of extremely experienced SEM Managers, it’s a great spot if you are looking to grow your skills in the SEM space with some larger accounts.
- Google Ads Account Management – You need to have a deep understanding of Google Ads to make educated decisions that actually translate to account improvements. Familiarity with Google Ads Editor is also necessary. We require deep Google Ads interface experience to navigate/manage accounts independently.
- PPC Reporting & Account Analysis -- You should be great with Google Docs, Excel and related tools to use Google Ads/Bing Ads data to make logical decisions. You'll need to export reports from Google Ads, review the account performance and provide suggestions on how to improve the PPC accounts further. A solid understanding of keyword selection, bidding and ad copy writing is a must.
- Client Communication -- You will be the day-to-day point person for your assigned accounts. Experience working directly with clients by phone and email is preferred.
- Google Ads Certification (send link with your response if you are certified)
- Able to quickly understand various business types and apply that knowledge to PPC account strategy
- Comfortable using Google Ads Editor, Bing Ads Editor and related tools on a daily basis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong understanding of keyword research tactics and match type strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and grasp new concepts fast
- Google Analytics experience (able to link Google Analytics to Google Ads, tag URLs for analytics and analyze secondary PPC data through Analytics)
- Able to place code on a site and check for tracking issues
- Graphic design skills for landing page, website and banner creation projects (using Photoshop or related tool)
- Data Feed experience, or ability to edit/create data feeds for CSE networks (including Google Shopping)
- Landing page development and editing experience (Unbounce)
We will provide training to get you up to speed on the PPC set-up process, common account management styles and anything else you might not be familiar with. You don't have to have experience in all areas, but we do prefer candidates with direct Google Ads experience.
There will also be opportunities to learn web design, SEO, data feed management and site development if you are interested in these areas.
Send along two Google Ads features/betas that you are most excited about in 2020 and salary requirements in your response. Thanks!
To apply: https://theppcguys.com/join-the-team/