Senior Account Executive - B2B SaaS at Localize
Headquarters: Kingston, NY
- Execute a repeatable sales process beginning with lead qualification and discovery all the way through to contract negotiation and closing.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Utilize CRM (Copper) to track customer activities, update data, and process competitive information.
- Generate rapport and brand awareness with new inbound leads (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct account research and continue to engage with interested companies
- Demo products to prospective customers and conduct discovery calls to identify customer needs and solutions
- Prepare proposals, SOW’s, and sales presentations for prospective customers
- Work together with our Customer Success team to identify and pursue enterprise upsell / expansion opportunities
- Report weekly sales forecasts and performance metrics
- At least 2 consecutive years of remote work experience (mandatory)
- 6+ years experience in an enterprise/SaaS sales capacity
- Track record of selling and closing technical solutions to enterprise accounts in the $25k - $150k deal range
- Self-directed, highly organized working style; doesn’t let things fall through the cracks
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales goals and expectations
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable speaking clearly and concisely in real-time presentation environments
- Ability to develop a solution-led conversation at the C-Suite level
- Strong negotiating skills and closing techniques.
- Ability to execute, meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities concurrently
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs