Senior Paid Social Buyer at Noticed
Headquarters: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Owning channel strategy and execution across client’s paid social accounts
- Developing and running testing strategies for campaigns, audiences, ad type, creative, etc as they align with client revenue/ROAS and campaign goals
- Ongoing management and optimization of client’s paid social accounts (Facebook and Instagram) including evergreen, testing and promotional campaigns
- Diving into account analytics to understand trends across advanced performance metrics
- Budget management and goal pacing
- Developing close relationships with clients through frequent communication on performance, strategies, campaign priorities, etc.
- Collaboration with internal cross- channel departments to deliver cohesive recommendations and strategies to clients
- Assist in performing account audits to aid in sales pitches to bring on new business for management
To be successful in this role, you’ll:
- Have 4-6+ years of direct experience owning paid social strategy
- Required 2-3+ years of experience directly managing eCommerce brands
- Be an overall expert in Facebook Ads platform, features, ad types, capabilities and tools and knowledge of best practices
- Understand of how paid social strategies impacts full-funnel marketing strategies and ability to execute and measure campaign success
- Keep up on industry trends and proactively get ahead of them for our clients
- Be exceptionally detail-oriented and have excellent project management skills
- Have strong experience speaking directly with clients and preparing client-facing deliverables
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous agency experience strongly preferred
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is preferred
- Paid search experience (Google Ads) strongly preferred
If you’re excited by this opportunity:
- Share your résumé and relevant information such as your LinkedIn profile and samples.
What’s it like to work at Noticed?
- We Invest - By tapping into our collective curiosity and indulging our need to never stop learning, we create a healthy culture and a well-rounded range of services.
- We Never Settle - We never settle for subpar work, half-assed strategy, or anything we wouldn’t put our own names on. We evolve just like brands do.
- We Live - We recognize that work-life balance is more than occasional time off and culture is more than an in-office ping pong table. We continually work to create a positive team experience and see to it that everyone enjoys being in work almost as much as they enjoy being outside of it. After all, a happy team makes kick-ass work.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs