Social Media/Digital Manager at HEX Performance
*This is a REMOTE role. Candidates can be based anywhere in the US, ideally close to any major airport. Believe it or not, HEX Performance® founder Drew Westervelt actually never intended to create the coolest laundry detergent ever (even though thats totally what happened). The path to HEX was a rocky one full of ups, downs, and more than a few failed sniff tests. But in the end, Drews passion for people, the planet and better-performing gear got us to where we are today.
As a former pro athlete, Drews a natural competitor. What might surprise you is that hes also dyslexic, which he credits for his ability to see things differently. Drew originally sought out to create a product that would clean and protect artificial turf without harming the environment. It was a game-changing idea that also happened to spark a completely new perspective of the laundry category. Drew recognized that turf and synthetic fabrics are both made of plastic. That meant his same science could also work wonders on activewear, helping fabrics perform better and last longer all without harsh chemicals or traditional detergent downfalls.
As they say, the rest is history. But were just getting started and cant wait to discover where HEX will go next, join us and find out!
We are looking for a talented Social Media/Digital Manager to be the voice of our company to our consumers and to manage our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to our community. You will manage the engagement we have with our consumers in an exciting and cohesive way to help achieve our marketing and sales goals.
As a Social Media/Digital Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our companys views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence increase the size of our audience and their engagement with our brand and ultimately, our sales.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Create a social media plan and set specific goals and objectives across all social and digital channels including website and SEO metrics. Report monthly on established KPIs.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily to help build the brand and increase awareness and engagement (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Develop targeting, content, promotion and conversion strategies to optimize our messaging and CTAs
- Establish key KPIs and
- Open a stream for cross-promotions with other brands and develop and expand our community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews to create lifelong brand advocates
- Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social Media/Digital Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs