Senior Product Marketing Manager - Travel Tech at Cloudbeds
Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcome place. We create a cloud-based hospitality suite that simplifies the working lives of hoteliers and hotels around the world. Our team members are distributed across 30 countries and, altogether, we speak 17 languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We're looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with experience within the travel technology industry who will help us communicate the value of Cloudbeds to our customers. As a Product Marketing Manager for Cloudbeds, you will have a full range of responsibilities, but the most important are providing customer and market insight, leading go-to-market (GTM) planning and execution, and delivering impactful narratives on our solutions to internal and external audiences.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be the individual to translate technical capabilities into impactful product benefits. You will act as a storyteller with the goal of increasing awareness of our products and features, improving customer lifetime value, and representing the voice of products. This role sits within the Marketing team but is cross-functional and will require collaboration with fellow marketers as well as product, customer success, sales and partnerships.
Location: Remote (Americas or Europe)
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute cross-functional go-to-market plans for existing and new Cloudbeds products and features
- Conduct customer research, collect feedback, and work closely across multiple departments to execute on the findings.
- Generate thought leadership articles and presentations with executive, sales, and business development teams
- Increase adoption and utilization of core Cloudbeds features through educational content, videos, webinars, and case studies
- Monitor competitor activity and work with content teams to develop appropriate positioning and accompanying sales materials
- Help to Develop and maintain the website and external facing content to reflect current product features and capabilities
- Track success metrics and key performance indicators to improve future product campaigns
You'll Succeed With:
- 4-6 years of experience in product marketing with relevant experience within the hospitality technology industry (accommodations)
- An entrepreneurial streak, strong speaking and writing skills, a self-starting, hands-on approach to problems, a contagious sense of urgency, and the ability to stay poised under pressure
- Proven ability to drive product awareness and feature adoption
- Proven ability to develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market
- Represent the voice of the customer, providing customer and market insights to Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, and Marketing teams.
- A track record managing projects successfully with a rigorous eye for data-driven environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Business level English fluency required. Speaking several languages is a plus
- Able to speak in front of large audiences and lead public events such as live trainings and webinars
- Proven ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Available to travel internationally up to 5-15%
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an unlimited PTO policy and the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. To make it easy for our team to travel we offer 2 corporate apartment accommodations near our San Diego and Sao Paulo offices. At Cloudbeds we dedicated to your personal and professional development. You will have access to over 10,000 courses within LinkedIn Learning when you join our team for your unique individual growth! If you think you have the skills and passion, we'll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Inc. Best Places to Work (2017 & 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies (2018 & 2019)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018 & 2019)
- Start-Ups to Watch in 2018 | Forbes
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs