Inside Sales Representative at DigitalOcean
Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud? Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers, teams, and businesses around the world. We believe that today's entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world. We want people who are passionate about helping our customers realize the benefits of DigitalOcean's cloud infrastructureWe are looking for an Inside Sales Representative who builds, facilitates and drives new customer acquisition to enable DO* to meet it's monthly recurring revenue goals (MRR). The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is an individual contributor role reporting directly to the Director of Inside Sales. In this position you will play a critical role in expanding our presence in the market. You will enjoy catching qualified leads from the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team and prospecting out to other lead sources to build your opportunity pipeline. A successful DO ISR will produce an accurate monthly forecast that maps to a high win rate of qualified opportunities. They will work closely with the Solution Engineer teams and other parts of the DO ecosystem to quickly progress and win. Then they will ensure that the new acquisition quickly ramps up their planned project, is set up for success and is ready for a seamless transition to their account manager. If this DO* ISR is you, then like any high performing seller, you will embrace being measured by results. In summary, you will be driving new revenue activities and will have a direct impact on the success of DO* as an organization. What You'll Be Doing:
- Managing a high volume of daily qualified leads from your Sales Development Representative team
- Building and running prospecting activities (calls, emails) to identified targeted leads. These leads should be both self-sourced and from other marketing sources
- Creating personalized emails to engage targeted accounts
- Using Social Selling techniques to expand your network and open up new business opportunities
- Providing rapid response to all inbound inquiries from all sources
- Documenting and tracking within a Salesforce CRM system, which will be critical to your success
- Providing feedback on lead quality and effectiveness of GTM lead generation activities
- Bringing a high-energy, positive mindset every day which embodies the DO principles
- Proven sales experience, ideally in the technology space
- Consistent recent achievement of sales goals
- Experience in progressing and closing deals, using your ecosystem of resources
- Previous experience in IaaS or PaaS is a major plus
- Ability to quickly understand the prospect's issue and clearly articulate solution value propositions
- Ability to quickly synthesize and put to use new information
- High-level technical aptitude to understand our products and how they fit together
- Be curious and ask questions
- Experience in SFDC a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other and take our "no jerks" rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You'll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you'll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents, and a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation and a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with Kindles and reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We want you to love where you work. We're currently building our presence in Texas so we're working out of a we-work space. Also we're very remote-friendly-we use Slack to communicate across the company-and all remote employees have the opportunity to take an all-expense-paid trip to our office to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needs-whether remote or in office.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs