Product Marketing Manager at Auth0
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you're passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you're collaborating, experimenting and learning - this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are recruiting a Product Marketing Manager who will "own" and lead the go-to-market strategy and execution for their respective product domains, as well as drive expansion within our existing customer base. This is an exciting role at an exciting time where we are looking to scale the business and continue in our direction as industry disruptors. In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the GTM motion with Product Management for expansion, enable sales with field enablement and drive pipeline growth by partnering with various teams within Marketing. If you enjoy wearing the "strategic hat" but also have a "get s*** done" attitude, then this role is for you! This role can be located anywhere in the US.
- Expansion: Work with teams in sales, marketing, and product to define and execute the go-to-market strategy for expansion within Auth0's existing customer base. This responsibility will include research and insight, team coordination, strategizing, content creation, and field enablement.
- GTM: Build and execute the GTM strategy, lead product launches, set competitive positioning, manage "day-to-day" marketing support for your respective product domains; in a nutshell, "own" or "champion" your product domains in collaboration with the Product Management team.
- Sales Enablement: Communicate the value proposition of your product including how they compare to competitive offerings, to the sales and field teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling process, including sales training and product demos.
- Persona research: Understand the buyer and the end-user. Build buyer personas and needs; be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your end-users and how they use your product; act as "the voice of the customer" across all functions (i.e., product management, sales, marketing).
- Thought Leadership: Create thought leadership content pieces by researching relevant topics for particular personas, topics from the identity world, and geopolitical/technology topics related to the same, where relevant.
- Insights & Research: Strive to continuously deliver industry, market and product insights to support product roadmap and positioning, campaign development and other relevant areas, and company growth.
- 3+ years of Product Marketing, Solutions Marketing, or Content Marketing experience.
- Experience with developer-focused software, identity, cybersecurity or SaaS products; proven track record marketing to a technical audience
- Able to collaborate effectively with a diverse, remote team in ambiguous situations.
- Prior Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong focus towards metrics and measuring success.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle several projects at the same time.
- Must be able to take initiative, follow-up and drive cross-departmental actions in order to meet challenging deadlines.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- #US-E; East Coast preferred
Auth0's mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That's what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs