Inside Sales Advisor at Spring Venture Group
As a Remote Inside Sales Advisor at Spring Venture Group, you guide adults 65+ through one of the most difficult decisions of their life: choosing a Medicare plan. Using a personalized, one-on-one approach, you'll help clients take control of their healthcare and feel confident that their unique needs have been met.
We know Medicare and sales may be new to you, all need is you need persistence, determination and a drive to grow.
We invest in you from day one starting with one of the most advanced virtual paid training programs in the industry. Our training program places you on a fast track for success by providing a full system of support. With this work from home opportunity, you'll have ongoing access to workshops, dedicated managers and other opportunities to accelerate your career growth and professional development.
Our difference and why you'll thrive:
- No cold calling
- Industry leading virtual paid training to hone your skills and gain a full understanding of insurance sales.
- Paid insurance licensing and carrier appointments across the country.
- Base pay + uncapped commission earnings.
- You can feel confident working among one of the highest-rated organizations in the industry.
Here's what a day in the life will include:
- You're on the phone with adults across the U.S. communicating Medicare plan options.
- Provide guidance as a trusted advisor helping people make important decisions about their coverage options.
- Regular coaching from your manager to improve your craft.
- Collaborate, share knowledge and insights with co-workers to ensure team success.
What you have:
- In everything you do, you bring self motivation, positivity, and a drive for success
- You're dependable, coachable, and enjoy working autonomously
- 1 year of prior work from home experience preferred
- You have the ability to be an independent troubleshooter with the intuition to solve basic technology issues
- Your existing reliable high speed internet connection meets our connectivity requirements:
- Minimum: 30mbps download, 10mbps upload speeds
- Recommended: 100 mbps dowload, 25 mbps upload speeds
- You have a quiet, noise-free workspace that is free of distractions
- You're comfortable using and learning digital tools with the ability to adapt on the fly to new technology
Interested in learning more?
If you have an undeniable competitive streak, an aptitude for learning, a keen ability to persuade, and a drive to be at the top of your game every day, apply now. It takes five minutes or less.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs