Web Content Specialist at Genpact
Web Content Specialist Function: Operations Cincinnati, OH or Remote in US With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Inviting applications for the role of Web Content Specialist As a Content Specialist you will ensure our customers have a positive online experience by working to continually add to and improve our online product content using business sense to make recommendations to product hierarchy structures, keywords and search functionality on the B2B website. This includes, but is not limited to, creating and updating landing pages, microsites and product pages, social media, maintaining product information, and improving search engine optimization. It also involves initiating, troubleshooting and resolving content issues that might arise and providing top level support for our clients’ Digital Solutions internal Sales and Marketing teams. Responsibilities
- Support product content for all products on client’s website – this includes daily population of content in Drupal Content Management System and continual improvement of existing content
- Daily engagement with Digital Strategy Leader team to align content strategy to communication and business needs
- Support and publish on-time and best in class product content to coincide with product launches, demand generation & account-based marketing programs and events
- Generates content to promote products, services and solutions, using a variety of communications channels, including digital and social.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Communications and Product Managers to gain product knowledge and improve site content
- Works with compliance, legal and communications to obtain content approval before implementation
- Consults with Demand Generation, Product Marketing & vendors for SEO optimization of online content
- Collaborates with Marketing Ops Manager to create and maintain a monthly content calendar using Kapost
- Uses knowledge of audiences, trends and markets in planning and editorial processes
- Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of product lines and brand strategy
- Keeps informed on marketing techniques for various media, product knowledge, industry standards, competitor’s practices and regulatory compliance.
- Follows news and trends in the industries relevant to the business to create meaningful content
- Maintain product hierarchies, product attributes, cross-sell opportunities, keywords associated with each product company
- Identify opportunities to improve Industrial.ai site usability
- Act as the point person for other teams regarding content issues, customer specific questions and ad hoc reporting needs
- Solid working knowledge of Drupal & Acquia DAM
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with web content and Content Management Systems
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, creative thinker, detail oriented and intrinsically motivated
- Strong attention to detail & highly organized
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks, prioritize workload, and deliver on-time
- Merchandising, marketing or business management background preferred
- Experience with HTML
- Marketo certified Expert with a professional track record
- Manufacturing industry knowledge
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your job function.
- An ability to interact and communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and tact.
- Experience within B2B Marketing atmosphere
- Strong understanding and previous work experience with search engine optimization
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-marketing-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote marketing jobs